Text and Paragraph Attributes
TRichView supports the following character attributes:
- font name, size (in half-points), style;
- text color and text background color;
- subscripts and superscripts;
- horizontal characters scaling (without changing their height);
- custom inter-character spacing;
- bi-directional text flow mode;
- anti-aliasing mode;
- customizable underlines, overlines, strike-out lines.
Hypertext links have additional attributes:
- color of text and background under the mouse cursor;
- underline under the mouse cursor;
- custom hypertext cursor.
TRichView supports the following paragraph attributes:
- alignment: left, right, center, justify* and distribute**;
- special alignment for last lines of justified and distributed paragraphs;
- left and right indents, first line indent;
- additional spacing before and after paragraphs;
- tab stops (left/right/centered, with an optional leader);
- custom line spacing;
- colored background with specified padding and opacity;
- borders of several styles;
- bi-directional text flow mode.
* aligns text to both left and right sides, adding space between words if necessary
** aligns text to both left and right sides, adding space between characters if necessary; this alignment type is useful for East Asian scripts which do not use space characters to separate words (such as Chinese)
TRichView provides several events for custom drawing of text, paragraph background, checkpoints and page breaks.